Please read the cancellation policy below and then:
You should just write in the next email this phrase: ” I have read your cancellation policy and I accept it “
For 1 or 2 days service:
- You can cancel any time without penalty. No deposit required in advance.
- For payment : At the end of the service, by cash OR by credit card ( Only Visa or Mastercard ) OR travellers cheques with an extra charge of 10 euros for bank commissions .
Attention : for any service starting from places as Roma, port of Livorno, Bologna, Cinque Terre, Venice, port of Civitavecchia or having a similar distance from Siena, we need the credit card details just for guarantee . We will charge 150 € in case of no show or cancellation made within 5 hours from the pick up time . ( credit card NOT needed for pick up in Florence )
For more than 2 days service:
You can guarantee my services :
- By CREDIT CARD ( Only Visa or Mastercard ) . I will charge You by credit card AT THE END of the tour or transfer . I will only charge You BEFORE in case of cancellation ( see the cancellation policy conditions below ) .
- By a WIRE TRANSFER BANK TO BANK that must be received 10 days before the date of the arranged tour or transfer services . The wire transfer must be equivalent to 40 % of the total rate requested by “Hills and Roads of Luca Garrapa” for all the services asked by the client.
If Your cancellation is made :
- Between 8 and 6 days prior to the date of the arranged tour or transfer services = the penalty is equivalent to 20 % of the total rate requested by “Hills and Roads of Luca Garrapa” for all the services arranged with the client.
- Between 5 and 3 days prior to the date of the arranged tour or transfer services = the penalty is equivalent to 30 % of the total rate requested by “Hills and Roads of Luca Garrapa” for all the services arranged with the client.
- Between 2 and 0 days prior to the date of the arranged tour or transfer services = the penalty is equivalent to 40 % of the total rate requested by “Hills and Roads of Luca Garrapa” for all the services arranged with the client.
For payment ( If You didn’t pay by banking wire transfer : Cash OR Credit Card ( Only Visa or Mastercard )
We are GDPR compiant.
Please read carefully the policy.
Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.hillsandroads.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Write to email@example.com for any request.